Featured Case Study
Guest Jesse Glossinger, Steve Katz (host)
This podcast features a discussion about the risks and opportunities facing auto manufacturers and suppliers as, among other transformational developments, the industry transitions from internal combustion to electric vehicles.
Over Promising and Underdelivering
By Keith Spacapan
First quarter U.S. sales of light-duty vehicles totaled 3.29 million, one of the worst single quarter tallies in a decade. The only quarter to post a worse result was the second quarter of 2021 at the height of the pandemic.
Changing the Tire in 2022
By Gregory Baldor
In this article we take a look at the changing tire industry and how the impact of ever-changing tariffs prior to the arrival of the pandemic and a precipitous drop in the number of miles driven during its height in 2020 have now been further exacerbated by reduced production output, increased raw material pricing, shipping delays and higher import costs.
With 30 years of experience spanning every asset class, the HCI team provides creative and customized solutions to fit every situation, no matter how complex. HCI offers everything you need under one umbrella. We’ll serve as your reliable experts—understanding not only your unique asset values and the best channel to monetize assets, but the business operations that utilize those assets.
As a team, we’ll create “optionality” to maximize outcomes across a full range of choices involving the deployment of professional services and/or capital.
We will always uphold our dependable reputation for the ability to close quickly. Level up with our vast service offerings, including:
- Solutions for larger, more complex, multi-asset transactions
- Performance and restructuring advisory
- Special situations investment banking
- Debt capital deployment (directly or via fund investment)
Plant Closure: Unprecedented Offering of Late Model Plastic Injection Molding Machines, Chrome Plating Line with Full Wastewater Treatment System & Full Support
NEW DATE: 2 June 2022
Mill, Hot and Cold levelers, Plate turners, Quenching, Various shears, Cutting (plasma and flame) and more
Open for Offers
Large Selection of Assets Including: Van Trailers, Forklifts, Jeeps, Automobiles, Vans, T/A Truck Tractors, S/A Truck Tractors, Reefer Trailers, Pickups, Hiboys, and Additional Items.
12 May thru 30 June 2022
Multiple Locations in the USA
Industries We Serve
We have worked with companies that provide huge event party rental equipment, marine exploration, marine exploration, motion picture cameras, tactical vehicles, as well as a gamut of businesses in the manufacturing sector.
- Antique and Reproduction Period Frames are For Sale
- Heather Morgan Joins Hilco Corporate Finance as Director of Capital Solutions
- Retail M & A leader Robert Grosskopf Joins Hilco Global Retail Team as Executive Vice President Hilco Merchant Resources
- Hilco Streambank's IPv4.GLOBAL Awarded a Competitively Solicited Contract with E&I Cooperative Services for IPv4 Address Sales and Acquisitions
- HILCO REAL ESTATE ANNOUNCES THE COMPLETION OF AUSTIN-AREA DEVELOPMENT LAND SALES ALONG I-35 IN GEORGETOWN, TEXAS
- Michael Appel Joins Getzler Henrich & Associates
- All News