Featured Case Study
Inventory Shortages, the Hero, or the Goat?
By Keith Spacapan
The U.S. automotive industry sold 1.2 million new cars and light-duty trucks in the month of June, a seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) of 13.0 million vehicles. The June SAAR was marginally better than the prior month but significantly lower than the SAAR of 15.4 million vehicles recorded one year prior. June marks the 12th consecutive month in which the industry’s SAAR fell short of the prior year’s results.
With 30 years of experience spanning every asset class, the HCI team provides creative and customized solutions to fit every situation, no matter how complex. HCI offers everything you need under one umbrella. We’ll serve as your reliable experts—understanding not only your unique asset values and the best channel to monetize assets, but the business operations that utilize those assets.
As a team, we’ll create “optionality” to maximize outcomes across a full range of choices involving the deployment of professional services and/or capital.
We will always uphold our dependable reputation for the ability to close quickly. Level up with our vast service offerings, including:
- Solutions for larger, more complex, multi-asset transactions
- Performance and restructuring advisory
- Special situations investment banking
- Debt capital deployment (directly or via fund investment)
Plant Closure: Unprecedented Offering of Late Model Plastic Injection Molding Machines, Chrome Plating Line with Full Wastewater Treatment System & Full Support
NEW DATE: 2 June 2022
Mill, Hot and Cold levelers, Plate turners, Quenching, Various shears, Cutting (plasma and flame) and more
Open for Offers
Large Selection of Assets Including: Van Trailers, Forklifts, Jeeps, Automobiles, Vans, T/A Truck Tractors, S/A Truck Tractors, Reefer Trailers, Pickups, Hiboys, and Additional Items.
12 May thru 30 June 2022
Multiple Locations in the USA
Industries We Serve
We have worked with companies that provide huge event party rental equipment, marine exploration, marine exploration, motion picture cameras, tactical vehicles, as well as a gamut of businesses in the manufacturing sector.
- Hilco Streambank Seeks Offers to Acquire LED Lighting
- HILCO REAL ESTATE ANNOUNCES THE SALE OF A 9,989 SF TURNKEY, FREESTANDING MEDICAL FACILITY IN MOUNT PLEASANT, WISCONSIN
- Hilco Merchant Resources Announces Addition of Mike Dwyer as Executive Vice President – Head of Operations
- Hilco Merchant Resources Announces Promotions of Key Executives
- Hilco Streambank Seeks Offers to Acquire Intellectual Property of Olympia Sports, Clever Training, and Surf Outfitter Brands
- HILCO REAL ESTATE ANNOUNCES THE SALE OF 52± ACRES OF COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT LAND NEAR LOOP 410 AND S. ZARZAMORA STREET IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
- All News