By Keith Spacapan
In a word, the Automotive Aftermarket is “pleased” with its second-quarter results. We experienced our first normal winter weather in three years and the industry is benefiting. For the six companies that comprise the Hilco Parts Index (the Index), net sales were $69.8 billion for the twelve months ending with the second quarter of 2021.
Guest Keith Spacapan, Steve Katz (host)
Keith Spacapan, Vice President of Hilco's Automotive Practice, discusses plans by global auto manufacturers for continued aggressive expansion of their electric offerings, as well as the technologies that are competing for dominance in the market right now.
Guest Samuel Suchowiecky, Steve Katz (host)
Samuel Suchowiecky, CEO of Hilco Global Mexico, discusses the complexities associated with starting up a large-scale division or branch of a business in Mexico, particularly as an extension of a company based outside that country.
By Keith Spacapan
Sales momentum late in the first quarter carried over into the second. The seasonally adjusted annualized rate of sales (SAAR) for light-duty vehicles reached 18.5 million vehicles in April 2021, an all-time record for the month.
With 30 years of experience spanning every asset class, the HCI team provides creative and customized solutions to fit every situation, no matter how complex. HCI offers everything you need under one umbrella. We’ll serve as your reliable experts—understanding not only your unique asset values and the best channel to monetize assets, but the business operations that utilize those assets.
As a team, we’ll create “optionality” to maximize outcomes across a full range of choices involving the deployment of professional services and/or capital.
We will always uphold our dependable reputation for the ability to close quickly. Level up with our vast service offerings, including:
- Solutions for larger, more complex, multi-asset transactions
- Performance and restructuring advisory
- Special situations investment banking
- Debt capital deployment (directly or via fund investment)
Steelmaking, Foundry and Open Die Forging Shop from Pilsen Steel (ex Skoda Works)
30 March - 28 October 2021
(2) State Of The Art Die-Casting Factories from the German Schweizer Group
Murrhardt / Hattenhofen, Germany
Well known Manufacturer of Heavy Machined Parts of Marine-Propulsion Systems and Offshore Components
Industries We Serve
We have worked with companies that provide huge event party rental equipment, marine exploration, marine exploration, motion picture cameras, tactical vehicles, as well as a gamut of businesses in the manufacturing sector.
- The Portico Home Furnishings and Products Brand is for Sale
- Hilco Global Hires Jesse Glossinger, a 15-Year Ford Motor Company Executive to lead Detroit Office of the Firm’s Growing Performance Solutions Advisory Practice
- Hilco Global Mexico Appointed Primary Servicer of Major Payroll Loan Company in Mexico
- C. John Mostofi Joins Hilco Global Holding Company Management Team as Executive Vice President – Capital Solutions
- For Sale: Operating Assets of Aiwa® Corporation
- Hilco Corporate Finance Announces Hiring of Evan Blum as Managing Director
- All News