Featured Case Study
Inventory Shortages, the Hero, or the Goat?
By Keith Spacapan
The U.S. automotive industry sold 1.2 million new cars and light-duty trucks in the month of June, a seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) of 13.0 million vehicles. The June SAAR was marginally better than the prior month but significantly lower than the SAAR of 15.4 million vehicles recorded one year prior. June marks the 12th consecutive month in which the industry’s SAAR fell short of the prior year’s results.
Guest Greg Baldor, Steve Katz (host)
This podcast features a discussion with Greg Baldor of Hilco Valuation Services about the changing tire industry including the impact of reduced production output, increased raw material pricing, shipping delays and higher import costs.
Guest Jesse Glossinger, Steve Katz (host)
This podcast features a discussion about the risks and opportunities facing auto manufacturers and suppliers as, among other transformational developments, the industry transitions from internal combustion to electric vehicles.
With 30 years of experience spanning every asset class, the HCI team provides creative and customized solutions to fit every situation, no matter how complex. HCI offers everything you need under one umbrella. We’ll serve as your reliable experts—understanding not only your unique asset values and the best channel to monetize assets, but the business operations that utilize those assets.
As a team, we’ll create “optionality” to maximize outcomes across a full range of choices involving the deployment of professional services and/or capital.
We will always uphold our dependable reputation for the ability to close quickly. Level up with our vast service offerings, including:
- Solutions for larger, more complex, multi-asset transactions
- Performance and restructuring advisory
- Special situations investment banking
- Debt capital deployment (directly or via fund investment)
Plant Closure: Unprecedented Offering of Late Model Plastic Injection Molding Machines, Chrome Plating Line with Full Wastewater Treatment System & Full Support
NEW DATE: 2 June 2022
Mill, Hot and Cold levelers, Plate turners, Quenching, Various shears, Cutting (plasma and flame) and more
Open for Offers
Large Selection of Assets Including: Van Trailers, Forklifts, Jeeps, Automobiles, Vans, T/A Truck Tractors, S/A Truck Tractors, Reefer Trailers, Pickups, Hiboys, and Additional Items.
12 May thru 30 June 2022
Multiple Locations in the USA
Industries We Serve
We have worked with companies that provide huge event party rental equipment, marine exploration, marine exploration, motion picture cameras, tactical vehicles, as well as a gamut of businesses in the manufacturing sector.
- Hilco Enterprise Valuation Services Announces Addition of Eric Jenkins as Managing Director and Head of Disputes Consulting practice
- HILCO REAL ESTATE ANNOUNCES SALE OF THIS 21,885± SF RESTAURANT ON 4.39± IN EVERGREEN, COLORADO
- Hilco Corporate Finance Accelerates Growth and Re-Imagines Middle Market Investment Banking
- Hilco Corporate Finance Announces Addition of Teri Stratton as Senior Managing Director and National Practice Leader for Restructuring and Special Situations
- HILCO REAL ESTATE ANNOUNCES THE SALE OF 131.5± AC CONNECTICUT STONE QUARRY
- Hilco Real Estate Announces Online-Only Auction of 25± Commercial & 90± Residential Properties throughout New Orleans on Behalf of the New Orleans Redevelopment Authority
- All News